Children’s Supply and Book Drive
Jan 16 – 26
The SlyeStrong#6 Foundation is currently running it’s 9th Annual Book Drive to benefit local hospitals and reading programs.
- New and gently used infant and children’s books
- New word find and puzzle books
- New coloring books
- New Crayons
- New bubbles and pin wheels (for respiratory therapy).
The supplies that are donated will be divided between the following organizations.
- Mary Washington and Stafford Hospitals
- Rappahannock Community Service Board: Healthy Family Program
- Children’s Hospital of Richmond
- Stafford County Schools ROSE (Reading Over Summer is Essential) Project
- Stafford County Head Start
- UVA Hospital Child Life Program
These wonderful donations help to give members of our community something to smile about in the face of hardship and trauma.